It goes without saying that the period following the death of a spouse, child, relative or friend is a very trying time. If you happen to be the person appointed as the Executor it can be a very overwhelming and time consuming process to work your way through a banking, legal and accounting minefield left for you to deal with.
Westley DiGiorgio Norcock make sure you don’t have to go through it alone. We provide you with an efficient and affordable service giving Executors piece of mind that they are fulfilling the intentions of the deceased.
Among the many roles the Executor may need to deal with we can assist you with:
- Confirming the assets and liabilities of an estate;
- Obtaining Probate, if required;
- Dividing up investment portfolios to equalise the distribution of the estate;
- Interpreting the Will;
- Attending to asset transfers and sales;
- Preparation of Taxation returns; and
- Providing you with an account and documents relating to the record keeping of the estate.
Unlike many Trustee Companies and legal firms, we charge a fee for service when assisting Executors rather than taking a percentage of the estate. This encourages productivity and ensures the beneficiaries attain the maximum entitlement of the estate.